The Craven Heifer is situated at the Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales and for over 200 years has served the needs of travellers.
Its very first customers were the drovers bringing their livestock down the dale to market in Skipton and through to the present day it has retained its reputation for a warm welcome and exceptional hospitality.
It retains its Country Inn traditions offering Cask Ales, superb home cooking and full en suite accommodation among others:
- Coach Parties Welcome by Prior Appointment (Ring for details)
- Excellent Parking for Coaches
- Full Disabled Facilities
- Excellent Whiskey Selection
- Open All Day
- Family Rooms - families always welcome
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Remote T.Vs, Beverage Tray
- Hairdryers, Shaver Socket
- Radio Alarm